We invite you to visit us on the Niagara Wine Route. Taste our award winning wines paired with fine Canadian cheese, tour our historic family estate or join us for special events year round.
Henry of Pelham Estate Winery
1469 Pelham Rd., R.R.#1
St. Catharines, ON Canada
Retail Store & Tours: +905.641.6970
Coach House Café: +905.684.8423 ext. 399
UTM easting 638624
UTM northing 4774504
We are open from October (Thanksgiving) – May (Victoria Day), hours of operation are 10am – 5pm, everyday and from late May (Victoria Day onwards) – early October (Thanksgiving) 10am – 6pm, everyday.
Directions to the Winery (Google Map Link)
– Follow the QEW to Exit 51 (Seventh St.);
– Take Seventh St. south for 4.3 km to regional Rd. 81 (variously called Old Highway 8, King St. or St. Paul St.). Your best landmark is Regional Variety on the south west corner;
– Turn left (east) and go .8 km to first road on the right (Fifth St.);
– Follow Fifth St. for 3.4 km (NB: those are our vineyards on either side of the road just before the stop sign – look for the windmills);
– Pass the driveway marked Shipping Entrance to the public entrance just before the stop sign on the right, at Fifth St. and Pelham Rd.
Buses: please drop off guests and then proceed to park on the gravel lot between the winery and the farm building. There is a turning area in the back.
Alternate Directions From:
From Toronto to Henry of Pelham Winery:
Approximately 100 km (65 miles). Most days of the year this is a 1 hour and 15 minute drive.
On summer weekends and holidays you must leave Toronto no later than 10 am for a 1 hour and 10 minute drive. After 10 am the drive can take up to 3 hours.
After 3 pm on weekdays (rush hour) it is a 2 hour and 30 minute drive.
Most days of the year this is a 30 minute drive.
In the summer this drive can take much longer if you follow Highway 55 off of the QEW so plan for alternate routes along the Wine Route.
If you are coming from Niagara-On-The-Lake on a summer weekend and plan to take the Henry of Pelham 1:30 pm tour don’t plan on having lunch in the east part of Niagara- leave at least 45 minutes for drive time. There are many restaurants in west Niagara (St. Catharines, Vineland, Jordan) including the Coach House Cafe at the winery.