We like to say that the best thing you can find in a vineyard is a footprint. Isn’t it time you added yours? We love to celebrate fine wine in the company of good food—think oysters, charcuterie, BBQ—and enjoy opening our family estate in St. Catharines, ON, to one and all. Join us for these upcoming wine events or swing by for a wine tasting or wine tour on your way in or out of the Niagara region!
Father’s Day BBQ & Vintage Cars
June 18 @ 11:30 am - 3:00 pm
Come celebrate Dad on Sunday, June 18 with a delicious BBQ lunch paired with a Henry of Pelham glass of wine. While enjoying the vineyard views, stroll around the property and check out the vintage cars! Live music by Talisman.
Menu: Pick your protein and choice of side on the day-of:
- Grilled Marinated Chicken
- Overnight Brisket
- Fried Crispy Marinated Tofu
- Organic Spinach Salad, Blood Orange Vinaigrette, Pine Nuts, Radicchio
- Charred Asparagus Quiona in Green Goddess Dressing
- Warm Mac and Cheese with Gruyere Mornay
Buy your ticket below or click here. Option for kids ticket is here.