2015 Sibling Rivalry White
Bright, white and out of sight; the triumvirate of Riesling, Chardonnay and Gewürztraminer. Long names and hard to pronounce, so we call this wine ‘White’. Not just another single varietal wine — why choose one grape when you can have three? Think lime citrus and apple freshness with a dash of lychee fruit, in that order. As someone said at a recent event, “tastes like a sun-vacation”.
• Made from Riesling, Chardonnay and Gewürztraminer
• Yields were 4 tonnes per acre
• Fermented at cool temperatures from 15 to 17°C in stainless steel tanks.
Grilled chicken, white fish
- Varietal: Riesling, Chardonnay and Gewürztraminer
- Geographic Designation: VQA Niagara Peninsula
- Alcohol Percentage: 11.5%