2015 Sibling Rivalry Red
Like three good friends out on the town this wine is Merlot + Cabernet Franc + Cabernet Sauvignon: dark, juicy and delicious. Lots of lush berry flavours. The savoury flavours from oak aging add ambiance, like dinner by the fire in the den or the backyard.
• Made from Merlot, Cabernet Franc & Cabernet Sauvignon
• Yields 3.5 tonnes per acre
• Fermented in stainless steel tanks with full maceration, aged in American oak for 8 months
Something as simple as burgers on the barbeque or pasta dinner.
- Varietal: Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Geographic Designation: VQA Niagara Peninsula
- Alcohol Percentage: 13%