2015 Sibling Rivalry Pink
The missing link between Red and White or night and day, how could Sibling be without a Pink? This final addition to the triumvirate brings Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, and Merlot to the table in a hardy pink blend around which both men and women can finally unite. Behind its handsome bad boy demeanor is a blend that offers tastes of summer cool and winter heat. Is it a red that drinks like a white, a white that drinks like a red, or just a manly pink wine?
• Made from Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, and Merlot
• Yields 3.5 tonnes per acre
• Grapes were crushed and allowed to draw colour from the skins for 48 hours before pressing the juice off and fermenting in stainless steel tanks. Bottling in the early spring following harvest preserves the fruit character of the grapes.
Something as simple as burgers on the barbeque or pasta dinner.
- Varietal: Cabernet Sauvignon, Pinot Noir, Merlot
- Geographic Designation: VQA Niagara Peninsula
- Alcohol Percentage: 12%