Aromas of rose petals and the flavours of vibrant cherry and cranberry round out this refreshing dry summer sipper. Ageable for up to 3 years.
• Yields of 3 to 4 Tonnes /acre (~50-70 hL/ha)
• Skin contact of 24 hours provided vibrant colour.
• Cool fermentation in stainless steel tanks enhanced the fruit flavours.
Triple Crème Brie cheese; chicken baked with green olives and preserved lemons.
- Varietal: Pinot Noir Cabernet Sauvignon Gamay Zweigelt Merlot Cabernet Franc
- Geographic Designation: VQA Niagara Peninsula
- Alcohol Percentage: 11.5%