2015 Chardonnay Estate
Estate grown and fermented in oak this round, mouth-filling yet fresh wine is the epitome of a Short Hills Bench Chardonnay.
• Made from several estate vineyards in the Short Hills Bench.
• Yields of 2 to 3 Tonnes/acre (~25 to 50 hL/ha)
• Barrel fermented in 1/3 new oak. The oak barrels were sourced from a combination of forests in Europe and northern North America, and from several cooperage houses. Aging in barrel for 8-10 months.
Grilled salmon, crab and lobster. Wild fowl or turkey. Dishes with cream sauces or mild herb flavours. Soft cheeses.
- Varietal: Chardonnay
- Geographic Designation: VQA Short Hills Bench
- Alcohol Percentage: 13.5%