2013 Cabernet Icewine
Intense, vibrant fruit aromas and flavours, exhibiting strawberry and raspberry above all others. Age for 1 to 4 years from vintage.
• Made from estate grown grapes harvested from Henry of Pelham’s own Short Hills Bench vineyards.
• Harvested at temperatures lower than -8˚C
• Yields are very low for all icewines, usually around 20 hL/ha or less
• Fermented and aged in stainless steel.
Fruit based desserts and soft cheeses.
- Varietal: Cabernet Franc
- Geographic Designation: VQA Short Hills Bench
- Alcohol Percentage: 9.5%