2010 Special Select Late Harvest Vidal
Intense, vibrant fruit aromas and flavours.
• Made from selected Niagara local vineyards, including Henry of Pelham’s own
• Harvest Date: December 9th through December 14th, 2010
• Yields are low, usually around 45 hL/ha. Harvested at temperatures between -4 to -8ºC. Similar to but not as extremely concentrated as icewine.
• Fermented and aged in stainless steel
Fruit based desserts and soft cheeses.
- Varietal: Vidal
- Geographic Designation: VQA Ontario
- Brix Value: 32.9
- Total Acid: 8.9
- Alcohol Percentage: 10.4%
- Sugar Code: