2010 Pinot Noir Estate
The allure of this variety is its paradoxical qualities. It is both light and delicate while at the same time rich and complex. Aromas of raspberry and clove spice are followed by flavours of cherry with light notes of tobacco and oak.
• Made from several of our oldest estate vineyards in the Short Hills Bench.
• Yields of 1 to 3 tonnes/acre (~17 to 52 hL/ha)
• Fermented in stainless steel and aged in European oak with 30% new
Pork liver pates, tuna, grilled salmon, roasted chicken, duck and other game birds.
- Varietal: Pinot Noir
- Geographic Designation: VQA Short Hills Bench
- Alcohol Percentage: 13.5%