2010 Pinot Noir Estate
The allure of this variety is its paradoxical qualities. It is transparent, light and delicate while at the same time rich and complex. Aromas of raspberry and clove spice followed by flavours of cherry with light notes of tobacco and oak.
• Made from several vineyard sites, primarily our own estate
• Yields of 1 to 3 tonnes/acre (~17 to 52 hL/ha)
• Fermented in stainless steel and aged in European oak with 30% new
• Will age for 3 to 6 years from vintage
Pork liver pates, tuna, grilled salmon, roasted chicken, duck and other game birds.
- Varietal: Pinot Noir
- Geographic Designation: VQA Short Hills Bench
- Alcohol Percentage: 13.5%